Friday, October 15, 2010

WHOOPS--

I haven't been keeping up on this Blogger, I am doing it on Tumblr, if you'd rather.... But here's the skinny on a date I went on Sunday October 10th.

--It was awesome. We just walked around Front street/the Water front for hours, talking and laughing about nerd stuff. Getting lame excited about the new Harry Potter movie. :3

Then it started raining, so we went into the little Italian place on the water front. I ordered an ITALIAN soda, and it was just awful. D: I make better ITALIAN sodas than that ITALIAN restaurant, I’m just saying. BUT I digress. If the restaurant weren’t closing we’d have stayed there, because it started to rain again. But we stood outside for a while looking and acting shady. Everyday, baby.

We needed something to do that wasn’t out in the cold horrible weather, so we went to Central Market, and ran into his friend/friends girlfriend, which was strange. When we went back to his car, his friend/friends girlfriend was parked diagonally from us. They rolled down their windows and started talking to each other. Something like this was said:

“What are you doing tonight?” -date
“Sleeping.” -friend
“Together?” -date
“Separate beds in the same room” -friends girlfriend.
“Are you two sleeping together?” -friend
*DIES OF EMBARRASSMENT!!!* -me

hahaha, omg it was so funny.

Lots of other funny stuff happened. And… yeah. When I was leaving, I told him to text me. And I was like, “not when you’re driving though.” and then I left and got a text from him when I got to my car. Good times.

Is six hours normal for a first date? I don’t even know.


I am going out with him again this Sunday. I haven't been on a second date in a really long time. I am really scared I am going to fuck this up. I like him. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment